- Thoughts on the Sea #12
- Birds Live and on Location
- The Fountain of Starbucks
- Words from Martin Luther King Jr. on Education
- A Carolina Island Life: How It Came To Pass, Part XIII
- Happy 2015!
- Merry Christmas!
- Children’s Christmas Books for 2014
- Beach-Themed (and Not-So-Beach-Themed) Christmas Ornaments for 2014
- The Christmas Giveaway Winner Announced!
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water. Tweet