- Coffee with Christine: There Was Toilet Paper on My Shoe
- To All the Moms
- Diving In
- Things I Love About Island Living: #15
- April on the Island
- This Easter
- Coffee with Christine: My Current First Draft Lifestyle
- Whew. That Was Close. But I’m Still Here!
- Yet Again, I Still Haven’t Fallen Off the Face of the Earth
- Thoughts on the Sea #12
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water.