- We Went Off: All Was Well Again (#6)
- We Went Off: Cold Campsites and Raging Rivers (#5)
- Water’s Edge
- We Went Off: Clear and Present Nature (#4)
- Happy Fourth of July!
- We Went Off: Going Back Again (#3)
- We Went Off: He Mumbled the Word “Transmission” (#2)
- We Went Off: A Little Background, a Big Dream About “Coming Back New,” and a Long Haul West (#1)
- The 2014 (and Fourth Annual) Summer List
- Coffee with Christine: End of the School Year Miscellany
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water. Tweet