- They Got Along
- Coffee with Christine: Yes, I Am That Lady
- Y’all, It’s Been Three Years
- Villians, Marauders, and Stormtroopers on Our Beach
- The Winner of the Get-Ready-for-Summer Giveaway!
- A Carolina Island Life: How It Came To Pass, Part XII
- Castles by the Sea
- Afternoon Changes in the Atlantic
- A Get-Ready-for-Summer Giveaway!!!
- Clash of Clans, Island Style
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
My son just saw pic of Julie Andrews w/ arms wide singing "Few of my Fav. Things" & asked why they showed a scarecrow. Not even kidding. 3 months ago
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water. Tweet