- Starting the Christmas Season in Chicago
- Thanksgiving Observations and Wishes
- Gratitude for Those Silver-Haired Women
- Thoughts on the Sea #18
- Storybook Beach Days
- To Our Veterans
- In Short, I Brought My Pumpkin to the Beach
- Things I Love About Island Living: #16
- Seeing the “After”
- Hundreds of Facts About Boys
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water.