- October on the Coast
- Things I Love About Island Living: #13
- Because Not Every Day Can Be a Ten & Not Everyone Can Live by a Dairy Queen
- Seeking Successive Autumns?
- Coffee with Christine: The Elusive Nature of Profundity
- Thoughts on the Sea #10
- And We’re Back
- We Went Off: The Epilogue (#9)
- Coffee with Christine: Recapping the Summer of 2014
- Thoughts on the Sea #9
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: living by the ocean
If you are new to this story, you may want to pour yourself a glass of wine and start here: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part … Continue reading
I love how it’s entirely impossible, no matter how much we intend otherwise, to step foot on the sand without ending up in the water. Tweet