- Beach-Themed (and Not-So-Beach-Themed) Christmas Ornaments for 2014
- The Christmas Giveaway Winner Announced!
- Sides of Suspension
- Where Were We This Week?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- An Island Mom Christmas Giveaway!
- Thoughts on the Sea #11
- Things I Love About Island Living: #14
- About the Wave
- For the “Mere Brute Pleasure of Reading”
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: Latin roots
In honor of the new year soon upon us, I present to you Latin Root #11. Root: ANNU, ENNI Meaning: year Words: 1. Annals (n) (-al = relating to): events recorded by the year In the annals of the history … Continue reading
Last week, I posted a weird, rambling helpful review of the Latin words we’ve covered so far, and promised I’d share the answers later. So, here they are. Once upon a time, there was a 16-year-old named Bobby O. His … Continue reading