- We Went Off: All Was Well Again (#6)
- We Went Off: Cold Campsites and Raging Rivers (#5)
- Water’s Edge
- We Went Off: Clear and Present Nature (#4)
- Happy Fourth of July!
- We Went Off: Going Back Again (#3)
- We Went Off: He Mumbled the Word “Transmission” (#2)
- We Went Off: A Little Background, a Big Dream About “Coming Back New,” and a Long Haul West (#1)
- The 2014 (and Fourth Annual) Summer List
- Coffee with Christine: End of the School Year Miscellany
Subscribe via E-Mail
Find Me On
What I'm Doing...
Tag Archives: Latin roots
In honor of the new year soon upon us, I present to you Latin Root #11. Root: ANNU, ENNI Meaning: year Words: 1. Annals (n) (-al = relating to): events recorded by the year In the annals of the history … Continue reading
Last week, I posted a weird, rambling helpful review of the Latin words we’ve covered so far, and promised I’d share the answers later. So, here they are. Once upon a time, there was a 16-year-old named Bobby O. His … Continue reading